…or that one time CMake drove me to create an eldritch monstrosity.
This blog post detailed how I used CoreRT
native code, bootstrap the runtime in Rust, and then call into C# using C FFI bindings, because I
to deal with CMake and TagLib2. I eventually got CMake working (after coming back to it a year
but you have to wonder how I got this mess working before CMake.
…or that one time where my Computer Science degree finally came in handy because I had to solve a
This is a writeup of how I optimized vcdiff to be 50x faster (8 seconds to 150ms when diffing a 2MB
.NET Core SIMD
, and handfuls of unsafe pointer arithmetic